Tuesday 5 October 2010

"Me Time"



I'm a huge fan of homemade soups. As soon as I first realised how easy and cheap it was to make soup yourself, I vowed never to buy it ready made again! This is mostly true...although sometimes, when your 3 year old decides to get up at 6 in the morning, and steal your purple nail varnish to paint his chest of drawers (true story-this happened this very morning), you just lack the enthusiasm. It is on such days that I will turn to a ready made soup, but only in the form of Covent Garden, Heinz Cream of Tomato, or quality organic soups such as the one I had today.
So Toby went to nursery for a few hours and I put my feet up with a big mug of comfort....I love you, darling, but you are exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...