Thursday 20 October 2011

Bertinet Kitchen and Bakery






The ever-charming French chef and baker, Richard Bertinet, runs a successful cookery school in Bath. They have a bakery attached to the school which is open Saturday mornings, and when I worked nearby a Saturday morning almond croissant became almost complusory! Having thought I'd escaped temptation (as I no longer work Saturdays so am usually still in my pyjamas by the time the almond beauties sell out) what do I discover? They go and open a bakery right in the centre of town! So on an innocent trip to the library I ended up being very distracted indeed, and walked away with a-rather expensive but totally delicious-rustic loaf. Better not let this become a habit..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...