Sunday 30 May 2010

Today I have eaten..




For breakfast I made a delicious Mango and Coconut Porridge. You make this the same way as you would ordinary porridge, but using a tin of light coconut milk instead of milk. Then top with diced mango, sprinkle with brown sugar, and squeeze over some fresh lime juice, if you have it. This feels rather indulgent, but is it at the same time a fresh and vibrant start to the day.

We went to Banglo in Bath for a barbecue, although unfortuntately I forgot to take my camera! It was delicious, I really recommend the food here. Next time we're going to go for a roast-they looked amazing, with huge homemade yorkshire puddings.
Dinner was a simple chicken caesar salad (although to be honest I was still quite full from lunch!), using cos lettuce, croutons, parmesan and a bottle of ready made caesar dressing. Sometimes you just can't beat a simple classic.
By the way, for some reason these dishes just don't look as appealing as they actually were, so apologies for my poor photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...