Thursday 1 September 2011

Celebrations/Commiserations

Last week-a lovely catch up and reminisce with old school friends. It seems to be a time for moving onto bigger things, so the meal was a celebration really...especially for beautiful Skye, who has managed to land a real grown-up job in Dubai! Sophie is going to Australia, Sorcha is heading back to Leeds to finish her medical studies, and I...well I'm off to university in Bristol. Not quite as far, of course, but nonetheless exciting for me!


Nothing says good luck like a novelty sized bottle of champagne!









Maybe ignore the terrible photo I took of Sorcha's chilli, which was much tastier than I have done it justice here. Just look back at the pretty girls!


Now toby and I just need to plan some kind of round the world trip to visit everybody next Summer..

1 comment:

  1. And nothing says 'I'm famous' like an appearance on Miss P's Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...