Thursday 21 October 2010

The boy's done good.

Well Jamie, you've done it again! I have to say, the new 30 Minute Meals series is genius. Granted, we can't all chop at super-chef-speed, so perhaps the time allowance isn't completely accurate, but there's some great recipes and time-saving tips that I know I will use in my kitchen. I'll definitely be getting the accompanying book: a little birdie told me that it's currently only £8 in Sainsbury's.

So far I've been most inspired by his "Oozy Mushroom Risotto" served with a spinach salad, followed by quick lemon and raspberry cheesecake pots. Equally as tempting is the Spinach and Feta Filo Pie, followed by ice cream balls coated in a mix of dark chocolate, hazelnuts and ground espresso beans. I mean, come on! I'm tempted to go out and buy those ingredients right now! And don't even get me started on tonight's ultimate steak sarnie.

I'll keep you posted on my attempts to re-create these awesome delights. Meanwhile, you can find these recipes and more at http://www.jamieoliver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...