Sunday 2 June 2013

Birthday Weekend!

It was my birthday on Saturday, giving us the perfect excuse to make a full weekend of it. As we were attending a friend's wedding on the actual day (which is pretty painful if, like me, you like a lot of birthday attention) we went for dinner and drinks with friends the night before. So much fun.

On my birthday morning I was spoiled with messages, cards and presents, a sunny breakfast in the garden, and what turned out to be a lovely day ending with us tearing up the wedding dance floor. So I didn't mind sharing the limelight a little. This is dedicated to all my friends and family who made me feel truly loved this birthday, and always.

Gin and Elderflower Tonics









OK their wedding cake was INCREDIBLE, but my birthday cake was served by this little guy, which is about as special as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...