Sunday 9 June 2013

Outdoors

This weekend was wonderful - I wish this sunshine could last forever. It gives you so many options for things to do, especially with hyper boys to entertain. On Saturday the Little One and I caught the train to the seaside. Now although Weston-Super-Mare won't win any awards for natural beauty, and the tide was miles out, we had a fun day of windy walks, sandcastles, ice creams, a picnic on the pier, and lots of arcade games.










Today we went for an explore in the woods close to where we live, that offers some amazing views over Bath, and had another picnic - I plan to have as many of these as possible this Summer! All that fresh air really builds up an appetite, and I'm sure we burned a lot of calories...so I won't feel guilty about that ice cream. At all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...