Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmassy Nibbles

Christmas is finally here! I've come to my Mum and Dad's for a few days, so I'm well and truly in the Christmas spirit. We've had a lovely time already!
Earlier in the week, we had a night in with the girls at my friend Steph's house. We all brought a bottle and something to eat, swapped presents and had such a laugh.

One of my contributions: breadsticks wrapped in parma ham, served with a dip of pesto mixed with creme fraiche.




Jenna made some delicious festive muffins with raisins, nuts and spices.

For dessert, I had made an Oat Plum Crumble from a Nigel Slater recipe. You can find the recipe on his website. I also added a touch of cinnamon to mine which worked really well.


Hope you're all starting to enjoy the festive season, and I'll keep you posted on my goings on! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...