Sunday 2 January 2011

Final Indulgences.

Happy New Year to you all! Hope you've been enjoying some time off and are bracing yourselves for going back to reality this week. I don't know about you, but I haven't quite come out of holiday mode yet, and certainly don't think I've been ready to start the obligatory "healthy lifestyle" kick required at the dawn of a new year.
This was especially true on awakening New Year's Day with an almighty hangover, which we know can only be remedied with grease-this time in the form of a bacon sandwich. And today hasn't really counted as it's Sunday. I've had the house to myself so have been chilling out reading the Times, drinking coffee and eating cake.
Tomorrow, dear readers, it begins! New year, new week, and no more afternoon cake binges!
Just don't quote me on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...