Monday 17 January 2011

Roast Sea Bass with Lentils.

Used a little shortcut tonight, as I've been at work today so didn't want to spend all evening standing around in the kitchen. I tried out these packet lentils from the supermarket, and actually they were pretty good! You just simmer them in water, on the hob, for about 20 minutes.

I served a portion of lentils with a small seabass that had been prepared at the fish counter, which meant no gutting and decapitating for me to do! I simply put a wedge of lemon and a sprig of rosemary inside the fish, put onto a baking tray, drizzled with olive oil, and roasted in a hot oven for 20-25 minutes.


A simple, healthy, fuss free meal. Just the sort of food I want to eat right now.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm planning on using the leftover lentils as a dip to have with some crudites and pitta bread for lunch tomorrow! How frugal of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...