Wednesday 24 April 2013

Banana Peanut Butter Oat Smoothie



Today has started well. I came up with this great smoothie for me and the Little One, and it's a good feeling knowing he's gone to school with a belly full of banana and oats.Try it if you need an energy boost, or as a lighter breakfast option. It's delicious! For two glasses, whizz together in a blender:

2 bananas
400ml natural fat free yoghurt
2 tbsp porridge oats
1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1 tsp honey
a glug of orange juice 

Add a little orange juice at first, then however much you need to reach the desired consistency, blending after each addition.

I enjoyed mine whilst staring blankly at my laptop, contemplating the vast amount of work I have to do. So then I did some Pilates, had a shower, and am now writing this blog post. I need to stop distracting myself and get back to my desk, basically.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...