Monday 30 August 2010

Nosh in Norwich


Hi guys! Sorry I've ignored you for a while...Toby and I have been on an adventure up to my parents, then down to Norwich to stay with my brother Adam and his girlfriend Lucy in their lovely home in Norwich. Tomorrow, we head back to my Mum and Dad's for the rest of the week.
Yesterday we went for a Sunday roast, and visited Norwich castle in the afternoon. Then it was back home for some much needed tea and cake-Lucy had made lemon drizzle, whilst my Mum's contribution was a beast of a chocolate covered marble cake. I must say, it's been nice for Miss P to take a little break from doing the cooking!








Today, after a girly morning shopping (leaving Toby with the men!), we took a boat trip down the river through the Norfolk Broads. This was Toby's first time on a boat, and he loved it! Though, it has to be said, he enjoyed the ice cream afterwards just as much..




When we got home, Lucy made a Jamie Oliver recipe of salmon, pesto and green beans baked in foil. For dessert we had a mixed berry jelly, served with vanilla ice cream. It was delicious. Check out the chef (and sous chef) in their aprons! Oh, and also note Lucy's massive double oven that I was oh so jealous of..





Staying here again tonight, then heading back to my Mum's in Milton Keynes tomorrow for the rest of the week. Don't worry, I'll keep you all well informed. Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...