Thursday 19 August 2010

Triple Chocolate Brownies...baked by Double Trouble












Last night we had my little cousin Kaitlin come to stay. She was very excited when I suggested we make these brownies! Although, she did insist on doing everything herself...poor Toby's jobs were restricted to whatever she allowed him to do! Either way, he was kind of in awe of her and was happy to watch and do some occasional spoon licking. When the brownies were ready we ate them warm, with a glass of cold milk, whilst snuggled up on the sofa watching a DVD. What could be better?
Oh, and I'm so sorry but I'm just too tired to type up the whole recipe right now. Looking after two kids and baking is seriosuly exhausting. But I promise, readers, to tell you tomorrow. This is one worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...