Tuesday 8 March 2011

Miso Love Sushi

So whilst the food blogosphere is full of varying pancake recipes to celebrate Pancake Day, what do I give you? Why sushi, of course. Call it Shrove Sushi. I don't know how this came to be, but I somehow completely FORGOT Pancake Day. Totally.
Anyway I can't be too broken-hearted, as I got to join my friend Stephanie for the best sushi in town. And I just hope this sad day doesn't leave a lasting impression on Toby or give him any repressed memories of Pancake Neglect.

So if you live near Bath, you have to try Yen Sushi on Bartlett Street. Don't bother with Yo Sushi, it's just nowhere near as good. This is where everybody goes. It's always busy, and my top recommendation is the Teriyaki Salmon. It's awesome.





I'm curious to know if anyone has tried making sushi at home? I kind of feel a themed dinner party coming on. Now I just need to practice my Geisha look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...