Thursday 3 March 2011

Patisserie Valerie, Mon Amour

I came for the free Wi-Fi....I stayed for the Mille Feuille!

Hello! Well I have to say I've missed you guys. The internet in my flat is taking an age to connect, so I thought I'd come and say a quick hello. And, in fact, I could have chosen a much less calorific destination, but who can resist the French allure?

On that note, it does also seem to be on the job description that you must be French to work here. Perhaps just so that you can pronounce Mille Feuille properly.
The move into our new place has gone well (I'm sure you're all dying to know), although it does say a lot about me that I'm sat in a cafe eating cake when I still have about 4 boxes of unpacked books at home...
Anyway hope you're all well. Miss P x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...