Monday 4 March 2013

Gourmet Burger Kitchen

I experienced my first GBK this weekend...and I'm pretty certain it won't be my last. Here's a few top tips if you decide to make a visit...
1. Whatever burger you choose (we had classic cheeseburgers with American cheese), make sure you opt for a brioche bun.
2. Try the Oreo milkshake - made with organic vanilla ice cream, and so many Oreos you'll find yourself chewing on chunks of the stuff. My current new favourite thing in the world.
3. If you're a student, download the app to get 30% off your food bill. This last point could prove to be very, very dangerous...



1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. Sports Huevos Egg moulder

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...