Monday 11 March 2013

London

Just returned from a great weekend in London, celebrating a dear friend's birthday and having a really good catch up - so much so that I have lost my voice completely. Those who know me will know that's just about the worst thing that could happen to me! Besides from a crazy amount of chatting and giggling, lots of shopping, eating and drinking also took place. I'll share some of my new foodie finds with you in my next couple of posts.

If I can help it, I can't really go to London without popping into a Hummingbird Bakery. We went to the Soho branch and picked up some Red Velvet Cupcakes for the birthday girl. We also gave her a bottle of Zubrowka - because cupcakes and vodka are the best kinds of presents.





  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...