Wednesday 16 June 2010

Sweet Chilli Salmon



Went for the first power walk with Team Power this evening! It was really good, we walked for about an hour around some really beautiful parts of Bath, and it made me so thankful that I live here. We even did sit ups and buttock crunches in the park, so we took it pretty seriously.
I felt so good when I got home, that I just wanted a light and healthy dinner. I cooked some organic noodles with brocolli,peas and spinach, then stirred in a dressing made of approx 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce,1 tsp honey and a splash of sesame oil. Topped it with a salmon fillet that I pan fried for about 5 minutes each side.
I'm vowing right here in black and white to get fit, and do the walking twice a week. Go Team Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...